This long established family farm business was founded by Harold Wise Martin in 1910 and consisted of 300 Acres.
The original farm was divided into two 150 acre parcels, both of which remain as part of the current farm.
With the death of Harold Wise, his son Robert continued the family business and farm, until his death. Over the years Robert's son Harold, and grandsons Jeff and Robby joined the family business and together operate the business today.
Lewis A. Martin with his Percheron's that he dealt in.
Bob Emswiler's children enjoying the tractors over at Roberts.